Hi-Dow XP Micro is a portable version of the TENS unit used by chiropractors, physical therapists and physical trainers. This incredible device is applying the modern electronic simulation technology to output bioelectrical signal with human body bio-electrical features. As it is applied on human body, regular movement of relevant muscle groups of the human body will bring out a better therapeutic effect than an actual manual massage, because of a deeper reach in muscle stimulation. Use: The apparatus is for pain relief (sore muscles, joint aches, back pains), muscle relaxation (stiff muscles), recovery after injuries (car accidents, sport injuries), blood circulation stimulation, muscle toning etc.
1. It is programmed with six unique modes to give you optimal relaxation
2. Equipped with a timer that will automatically turn off the unit after your massage session is finished.
3. An easy to read animated LCD display shows you exactly what type of massage you are enjoying
4. It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery (internal),
5. Dual outputs to maximize the benefits of the massage by allowing up to 4 pads to be used simultaneously.
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes. TENS by definition covers the complete range of transcutaneously applied currents used for nerve excitation although the term is often used with a more restrictive intent, namely to describe the kind of pulses produced by portable stimulators used to treat pain. The unit is usually connected to the skin using two or more electrodes. A typical battery-operated TENS unit is able to modulate pulse width, frequency and intensity. Generally TENS is applied at high frequency with an intensity below motor contraction (sensory intensity) or low frequency with an intensity that produces motor contraction.
TENS is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation that reduces pain, both acute and chronic.